Creating an Invention
- The Problem -- Find a problem that needs solving. Write it on the form.
- The Idea -- Brainstorm ways to solve it. If there is already an invention, that solves that problem, can you think of a way to improve it?
- Name it -- Come up with a name that people will remember. Write it on the form.
- How it will work? -- Decide how your invention will work. What will it do? Does it need a source of power? What will it be made of? -- Write it on the form.
- How will it look? -- Draw a diagram on your form that shows your invention. Label the parts.
- Build a model -- Use your diagram to make a three-dimensional model of your idea. Bring it to the Invention Convention!
- Most important:-- Have Fun!